Deep discounts on your prescriptions
As a member, you have access to discounts on most generic and name brand prescription drugs with the Rx benefit (FLEX Rx) Card. Members receive an average savings up to 75% off prescriptions. It can be used at CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid and over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide – see the list on the next page. The average discount is between 20% and 28% o the retail price of drugs like - Azithromycin, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol, Simvastatin and more.
There are no limits on how many times you can use the card. Thousands of medications are included in the program. All household members are covered, including pets, if the pet medication is a common drug that is also used by people! The program is easy to use.
How to access your discounts
1. Present card to Pharmacist every time you pick up a prescription,
2. Use your savings card at participating pharmacies. Good for your whole family, even your pets.
3. Have insurance? Ask your Pharmacist to run both and use whichever cost you least out of pocket.
4. E-prescribe? Ask your MD to submit this card’s BIN/PCN/Group information along with your Rx.
- • Accepted at 60,000 pharmacies
- • Save up to 75% off retail cost
- • Card 100% free for you and family
- • Pre-activated & ready to use
- • Good for use with any medication
- • No deductibles, no limitations
- • Works on human meds for pets