Identity theft is the fastest growing financial crime in America. Perpetrators of this crime continue to find innovative ways of stealing your identity and when this happens, your financial well-being is in jeopardy.
We have partnered with ID SafeChoice to alleviate the work and time involved in recovering from an identity theft event.
The program includes:
- • A personal recovery advocate assigned to manage the identity recovery
- • A customized recovery plan established to address specific issues
- • Limited Power of Attorney authorization allows the recovery advocate to work on the victims behalf
- • The advocate will conduct the research, phone calls, letter, follow-up and case documentation
- • The advocate will contact and file disputes with creditors, bill collectors, banks, mortgage companies and agencies such as the DMV, Social Security Administration, and the U.S. Postal Service
- • The advocate will continue to work until the identity has been restored to is pre-theft status